Saturday, July 2, 2011

Off to IVLI

Hey everyone,

I'm shippin' out to IVLI in the morning. Just wanted to leave a quick note before I left. I'm glad that this blog kept up with what it did and that everyone was keeping up with it. I hope you guys will continue to use it as an avenue to communicate with each other while I'm gone. I wish Jason Paul (if you stay) and Kelli Strong good luck for all the prayer meetings that they will lead in July. And for all of you, continue to intercede for our chapter and for our campus. Let us never be stagnant in our prayer and let us allow God to continue to work in our hearts as we pray for these things. K I hope everyone's time is well spent in July! Write to me, you shoulda got an email from me with an address in there. If you write, I will write back :) Peace.

-Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment